The Women’s International Shipping & Trading Association (WISTA International) is a global organisation connecting female executives and decision-makers around the world. WISTA International serves as a connector for its network of more than 3,000 female professionals from all sectors of the maritime industry. This event hosted more than 200 marine experts from over 30 countries.
- OECD CbCR XML Schema User Guide for Tax Administrations (User Guide v2.0 June 2019)
- OECD/G20 Inclusive Framework on BEPS invites public input on the Reports on Pillar One and Pillar Two Blueprints
- Jurisdictions Participating in the Convention on Mutual Administrative Assistance in Tax Matters
- Business continuity updates during COVID-19
- Economic Substance Guidance Notes v3.0 Issued